1. Where can I duplicate my key?
Islandwide Locksmith & Trading
Blk 157, #01-200 Buki Batok Street 11 Singapore 650157
2. After making a call , how long does it take for the locksmith to arrive?
Depends on where we are at point of time, and subject to traffic conditions. Usually takes about 30min to an hour.
3. Am I able to schedule a time and date for locksmith service?
Yes, other than providing immediate emergency services, we are able to schedule a time and date according to your schedule as well as ours.
4. How much does it cost to call the locksmith to open the lock and changing of locks?
Price starts from $40 and above. Might cost more if the call is after 9pm. Changing of locks is an additional cost (depend what type of lock) apart from opening the lock.
5. If I lost my key, can I make a new one without a copy of the key?
6. What documents will be needed when opening of main door?
Your IC or any documents that show you are the owner or the resident of the house are needed to show the locksmith upon arrival to prevent unauthorised person from entering your place.
7. Am I able to cancel my request after calling the locksmith earlier to open my lock but I somehow managed to open it again before the locksmith arrives?
Yes, you can . However, you need to pay half of the price (transportation fees) since the locksmith rush to your place upon request after the call.